The Future of Ophthalmic Devices, Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunities to 2016 – Aarkstore
Aarkstore announce a new report “The Future of Ophthalmic Devices, Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunities to 2016 – The Vision Care Segment Emerges as a Key Revenue Generator” through its vast collection of market research report.
“The Future of Ophthalmic Devices, Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunities to 2016 – The Vision Care Segment Emerges as a Key Revenue Generator” provides key data, information and analysis on the global ophthalmic devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on four ophthalmic devices market categories – cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, and ophthalmic diagnostic equipment. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
– Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
– Market size and company share data for four ophthalmic devices market categories – cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, and ophthalmic diagnostic equipment.
– Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2008.
– Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the ophthalmic devices market.
– The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
– Key players covered include Essilor, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, HOYA, CIBA Vision, Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss, Alcon, Cooper Vision, and Abbott Medical Optics (AMO).
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the ophthalmic devices market globally.
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
– Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
– What’s the next being thing in the ophthalmic devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
– Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global ophthalmic devices market and the factors shaping it.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Retractor Reinsertion for Involutional Entropion
| || |
Pfenninger and Fowler’s Procedures for Primary Care: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 3e (Pfenninger, Pfenniger and Fowler’s Procedures for Primary Care, Expert Consult)
Pfenninger and Fowler’s Procedures for Primary Care, 3rd Edition is a comprehensive, “how-to” resource offering step-by-step strategies for nearly every medical procedure that can be performed in an office, hospital, or emergency care facility by primary care clinicians. Designed for everyday practice, the outline format allows speedy reference while the detailed text and clear illustrations gui…
| || |
Youmans Neurological Surgery, 4-Volume Set: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 6e (Winn, Neurological Surgery)
Effectively perform today’s most state-of-the-art neurosurgical procedures with Youmans Neurological Surgery, 6th Edition, edited by H. Richard Winn, MD. Still the cornerstone of unquestioned guidance on surgery of the nervous system, the new edition updates you on the most exciting developments in this ever-changing field. In print and online, it provides all the cutting-edge details you need to …
| || |
Miller’s Anatomy of the Dog, 4e
Now in full-color, Miller’s Anatomy of the Dog, 4th Edition features unparalleled coverage of canine morphology, with detailed descriptions and vivid illustrations that make intricate details easier to see and understand. Updated content reflects the latest knowledge on development, structure, and function, making this a valuable reference for anatomists, veterinary students, technicians, clinicia…
No comments yet.
*Email (not published)